Is it time for your Kettlebell Body?
Learn how to use kettlebells
safely and effectively.
When it comes to kettlebell instruction, Paul Daniels, RKC Team Leader, walks softly and carries a big stick. If you are serious about kettlebells, he is your man.
-Pavel Tsatsouline, RKC Chief Instructor (forefather of the US Kettlebell movement)
- You are a beginner or intermediate and you want to ensure that you learn (or are using) the proper technique to maximize your progress and avoid unnecessary injuries
- What to do with your pelvis on swings to protect your lower back
- How to train with kettlebells in a safe and effective manner to avoid potential injuries
- The Importance of being able to get loose and tight in a single repetition. This will make a big difference in your workouts and progress
- How to breathe for maximum performance
- Why you can replace your gym membership with kettlebells if you want to and get into fantastic shape
- How to incorporate kettlebells into your current program
- The importance of being a goal focused trainee rather than a stimulus-focused trainee
Mon 6:30-7:15pm Tuesday: 6:30-7:30 Thurday 6:30-7:30pm Saturday 7-7:45am Kettlell Burn
Per class $20
10 classes $175
Per month $150 (3 month minimum)