Kettlebell Workout Class
Is it time for your Kettlebell Body?
Learn how to use kettlebells
safely and effectively.
When it comes to kettlebell instruction, Paul Daniels, RKC Team Leader, walks softly and carries a big stick. If you are serious about kettlebells, he is your man.
-Pavel Tsatsouline, RKC Chief Instructor (forefather of the US Kettlebell movement)
- You are a beginner or intermediate and you want to ensure that you learn (or are using) the proper technique to maximize your progress and avoid unnecessary injuries
- What to do with your pelvis on swings to protect your lower back
- How to train with kettlebells in a safe and effective manner to avoid potential injuries
- The Importance of being able to get loose and tight in a single repetition. This will make a big difference in your workouts and progress
- How to breathe for maximum performance
- Why you can replace your gym membership with kettlebells if you want to and get into fantastic shape
- How to incorporate kettlebells into your current program
- The importance of being a goal focused trainee rather than a stimulus-focused trainee
Mon 6:30-7:15pm Tuesday: 6:30-7:30 Thurday 6:30-7:30pm Saturday 7-7:45am Kettlell Burn
Per class $20
10 classes $175
Per month $150 (3 month minimum)