“There is no drug in current or prospective use that holds as much promise for sustained health as a life time program of physical exercise.”
Option 1: Fitness One on One at Gym
- Work with you to plan a training regimen specific to your schedule and goals.
- nutritional guidance
- Full access to Cardio –Kickin classes
"I can't believe how many different moves I can do with the kettlebell, and I know that there are so many more I haven't learned. There are many people I talk with who have never tried kettlebell or may not know what kettlebell workouts are all about. I'm not surprised, but it's very exciting just how easy it is to burn so many calories in such a short amount of time while being able to sculpt the body.
Today, I did rows for my back, presses for my lats and arms, squats for my legs, swings for my entire body, and of course the reality is that every move pretty much works the entire body, because you keep your core strong and tight while using the kettlebell. I love the fact that squats and lunges take the pressure off of the knees and back, I don't have any joint problem, and I really don't need to do any more weight training with dumbbells or other gym equipment. Now, the reality is that I love working out with gym equipment and I most likely will not stop, but I love the fact that I could stop and just do Kettlebells and still get all the great muscle definition in a shorter amount of time." Maia P.
Option 2: Personalized Fitness at home or off site location On-Line Program/ Fitness Counseling.
- Meet with you 1-3 times per week.
- Work with you via phone and email (email usually works best) to plan a training regimen specific to your schedule and goals.
- Provide training routines including diagrams, directions
- Discuss and educate you on proper technique and directions enabling you to get the most from your training.
- Be in contact with you at least once per week to review your training sessions.
- We are available for questions or consultations on as needed basis
Prices based individual programs.
For best results, you should participate in some form of exercise
at least 3 days per week.
Fitness packages can be tailored to meet your financial and fitness goals.
It is our goal to make health and fitness available to every one.
If our existing programs do not fit your needs, please contact us
so we can discuss and develop a solution for you.
For questions on training please contact us